The images in this blog post are from an entire roll of medium format film all shot during the same lunch hour which is a first for me. Total time from start to finish was approximately 30mins. I’ve posted the images here in the same order that they were shot on the roll. It was a freezing cold day but in the sun it was somewhat bearable. The film I used here is slide/transparency film which is meant to be processed with E6 chemicals. I don’t have any at the moment so as an experiment I processed this in C41 chemicals which are meant for colour negative film. The result is meant to be crazy whacky colours but it’s also a bit unpredictable as you can see here. More testing is needed.
When I processed this roll of film I thought the chemicals had gone off because the colour of the developer looked darker than usual and I had mixed them 6 weeks ago. Not wanting to lose all of the shots on the roll I took a gamble and added on 30 seconds to the processing time. It looks like I needn’t have done that and the film got a bit over cooked. Fortunately the images weren’t lost but the contrast seems to have gone through the roof.
[Tech info:] Mamiya C330f with 80mm lens loaded with Kodak Ektachrome 100G film.